Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More
What is an Exempt Market Dealer with Alex Morsink Cofounder of Equivesto
Alex takes us through the details of the exempt market and what it means to be an Exempt Market Dealer (EMD), and most importantly why you need to know who is and who isn’t an EMD when it comes to equity.
- What is the Exempt Market?
- What are some Investment types in the Exempt Market?
- What is an Exempt Market Dealer?
- What Role does Exempt Market Dealers Play?
- 1What are some employee roles at an Exempt Market Dealer or EMD?
- What requirements do Exempt Market Dealers have?
- How does a company become an Exempt Market Dealer?
- Q&A with Alex Morsink, the Startup Coach, and the audience
Raising capital for their startup is the number one concern of founders. In fact only 0.05% of Startups receive VC funding, what happens to the 99.95% who don’t? With equity crowdfunding the rules have changed allowing startups to take their funding into their own hands. Learn the details of being successful at equity crowdfunding for your startup at equivesto.com. Equivesto connects innovative, driven, inspired Canadian businesses with the capital they need to succeed through their community-focused equity crowdfunding platform
Register for Startup and Entrepreneur Events here
Find Past Videos here Startup Launch Online Series
Join The Startup Book Club, Get the Books, Get access to The Book Club Discussion Group
Starting A Business in Ontario: A Resources Guide For Entrepreneurs, Startups, and Scaleups